Skip to content
Research Grant Applications
- 1991 – New South Wales Law Foundation Travelling Fellowship
Scholarship awarded to for eight weeks study in the US and UK to examine the role of investigators, and assess the role of uniformed personnel in investigative work. The results of this research undertaken were submitted to the NSW Law Foundation and the NSW Police Commissioner: $20,000.
- 1990 – Resident Researcher, National Police Research Unit (Adelaide. South Australia)
An element of which was the compilation of a report on Single Officer Patrols.
- 2012 – nominated for the NSW Law and Justice Foundation Award: Law and Justice Volunteer Award.
- 1996 – Assistant Commissioners’ Commendation for Bravery, New South Wales Police
- 1995 – Sir Vincent Fairfax Ethics in Leadership Award, New South Wales Police: $40,000
- 1991 – NSW Law Foundation Travelling Scholarship.