- Mallett X, Karp J. 2013 Identifying Paedophiles in Wiley-Blackwell; In Press.
- Mallett X, Karp J. 2013 Hell is other people: The importance of controlling pedophiliac activity. In: Harrison K, Rainey B, editors. The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Legal and Ethical Aspects of Sex Offender Treatment and Management, Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell; In Press.
- Karp, J. 2012. Bent Over. Opinion Piece, University of New England Newsletter.
- Karp, J. 2010. Conversations with Truckies: Looking at Life through Glass. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, 5:241-252.
- Karp, J. 2008a. Corruption and Crisis Control: The Nature of the Game, Saarbrucken, VDM Verlag Dr. Muller Aktiengesellschaft & Co. KG.
- Karp, J. 2008b. The Nature of the Game: Reforming police organisations. Living Ethics, 74, Summer.
- Karp, J. 2005. The Block: A Sacred Site. Koori Mail.
- Brewer, N., Karp, J. 1991. Expectancy of Success, Anxiety and Patrol Situation: Key dimensions in assessing attitudes to single-officer patrol. National Police Research Unit, Adelaide.
- Phd Thesis: The Nature of the Game: NSW Police Reform 1996-2004
- Master Thesis: Operation Noah: An Evaluation
- Karp, J. 2011. Federal Government Department of Education. Employment and Workplace Relations. Safe Rates, Safe Roads Submission regarding the Australian Interstate Trucking Industry.
- Karp, J. 2009. Australian Senate Inquiry into Whistle Blowing Protections within the Australian Government Public Sector. Parliamentary Joint Committee on the Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity.
- Karp, J. 1993. Redfern Patrol: Human and Technical Resources Review, New South Wales Police
Police Policy Submissions
- Karp, J. 1991.Outcome versus expenditure evaluations of Seven Investigative Commands, including SWOS, Fraud Unit and .Special Investigations Anti-Theft Section: a Plainclothes Operational Policing Group in the Sydney District. State Investigative Group, New South Wales Police
Professional Activities Outreach
- For many years I have actively worked with people in my community who have difficulties associated with alcohol and drug abuse, offering free and impartial advice.